I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

wtf that was an unexpected scenario, this is gold and now you will suffer and cling like a dog to your daughter that was unexpected, Deserve you right, so that shitty bitch I hope she suffers more that she deserve than sudden death.

Not this redemption shit again.

Whatever, I guess. Just gonna read how he's supposed to atone for his daughter 🙃

@InfiniteParadox Some crimes are too great that some of us (including me) want to get rid of the one committing the crime regardless of his thoughts and actions afterwards. And killing one's daughter? That's crossing the line in my book. Regardless of how the story goes, there's nothing that can ever redeem the father in my eyes.

This guy is no father. Remember this you people. This guy is just the worst kind of garbage

Oh hell no. This bitchass m'fucker. I dont wanna see him get a redemption arc. But knowing how this type of stories go, I want Kiris level of patheticness and groveling. I want that good stone cold "You need to be... more miserable" savagery from the MC.

Double-page supporter
@AkashiShoujo I agree, but first they need to burn Cosette at a stake. EVERYONE IN THIS STORY SUCKS. WHY ARE WE STILL HERE? JUST TO SUFFER?

lemme guess. because they executed her, the saint's blessings disappeared with her death and their empire fell afterwards and he tried turning back time after a very long period of time to fix the problem after experiencing the Bad End. but the FMC will have none of that bullcrap to the point that she doesn't care about them.

...hm or was it actually the dad who turned back time bc he was drowning in guilt? He looks like that blondie before except his eyes are red instead of blue. He did look hurt when he realized the mc wasn’t his blood daughter (well according to what he thinks) but that doesn’t make him any less of an ass for going thru with his daughters execution.

Dex-chan lover
Hope any attempts at reconciliation are slapped down hard and ruthlessly.

A shame we didn't get a chance to see the world fall apart because they executed their saintess.

Yess my love find your happiness and be yourself just set yourself to be free from the burden not being the one who’ll be your father’s perfect daughter and no don’t bother with him anymore

don't tell me the father also went back in time, NOOOOO F U

YES Keira! Don't cling! that's my girl

Dex-chan lover
thankkkkk goddd. there are some that’s doesn’t lack common sense and see that everyone else is braindead

Users who are viewing this thread