I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
yasss queen

that jackass of a father can go suffer for all i care. if he hadn't got that dream, he wouldn't even care about her. even if that useless father gets redemption arc, i'm not forgiving this asshat.

Dex-chan lover
SUFFER AND DIE OLD MAN
I love her knights hehe, I'm glad she has at least one perosm who tried to stay by her side.

@Gurgling i like that moment the knights had where in they realized "oh crap she just wanted to have fun with us and we were dicks about it!"

Ahh yes, the fluff before the sweet revenge. Give it all to meeee.(◡ ω ◡) The ML is cute too. Hehe. And the knights were funny.
But leave that asshole of a father out of it. We don't need him.

Don't act shocked now, asshole. You never cared about her. I don't care what kind of sob story you have for you to act like that towards your own daughter. Anything short of getting possessed by the devil himself will be inexcusable, you dumb f*ck.

ahh reading this chapter kinda made me sad lol like I know this was all a misunderstanding and the knights are all genuinely good people obviously but damn that was all just a tad heartbreaking HAHAHAH

Why fck you care now? Don't tell me the other girl was actually a fake so you scurry back to the daughter you neglect. She ain't some dog that would wag it's tail for you.

Dex-chan lover
She's too precious <3 She deserves all the hugs and happiness in her new life :3

wish the author would make him not care at all yk? Like I hate it when the ignorant dumb father feels bad.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a tsundere type father (I don't know how it called in Korean). But still, a neglected father.

Users who are viewing this thread