I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Lmao so cute. I teared up a little, I hope she becomes super happy and blessed

Serves you right you f*cking grand duke.

Now it's time for her to be happy with the other people. The happiness she deserved without this so-called "father".

Aggregator gang
Man my eyes went hot when she wondered if everyone is happy after she died. And then i fuckinh cried a river when the knight get angry at the accusation she mentioned. Fvck

Yooo I’m already crying! HOW TF AM I GONNA HANDLE THE MORE ANGSTY PARTS! SOBZZZZZZ 🥺😭 Man I’m so happy she’s making friends

So the previous chapters was viewing everything around negatively when under heavy mental stress..?

you only miss something when you lose it? that is how the saying goes.
the guy got shook. lol tbf that is very little compared to how much she suffered.
to put the two girls together was their biggest mistake anyway.
he is worthless. and no matter what the author draw latter that will not change. he put the second girl together with MC, and then latter on killed the MC. fuck them.

Fed-Kun's army
"We will beat the person that dares to trashtalk our lady" yeah last time she did that she was slapped. Also its so sweet to see her having fun.

@t0m8t0s I hardly noticed it 🤔 but considering the amount of work that goes into a webtoon (esp one of this quality) Im grateful they still put effort into the bg! 3d model bg >>>> no bg/lowquality bg

My theory is her father brought her back in the fifth chapter I think when she dies we see her dad with the magic circle. He remembers some stuff so I feel like he found out or something happen where he realized he care for her he’s still trash but ehh. I cried this chapter she’s so cute I feel bad for her she’s so pure and I like she’s making friends now omg her little clap ughhh 🤩🥰😍🥺

Users who are viewing this thread