I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Oh I only want to hug her🙃, girl you not supposed to believe uneducated maids gossiping

Dex-chan lover
Father disowned.
Now adopted by the entire knight order.

She has such a cute fish out of water face.

Fed-Kun's army
yes asshat, you said you didn't want her to call you father. now you got it, your excellency. you made your own bed, go lie in it.

Omg I'm so happy for her! F that sorry excuse for a "father." Loving the knights, even if it all started off with misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, Your Excelency 😂 eat that, shithead. She used to call him father, but she now knows he doesn't deserve to be called that.
It's a hard pill to swallow when someone who used to call you by your name, petname, nickname or your relationship to them (like mom, dad...) begins to call you by your surname or position. Going from father to Your Excelency shows the rift between them and that she acknowledges it and is tired of being the only one who is trying in their relationship. For real, go it eat shit, Your Excelency.

@Senros it's such a simple thing, but god the wound it inflicted on him is satisfying as all hell! he's one of those people who doesn't realize what he has until it's taken, or left of its own accord.

also oh my god sir joseph being so worried about her and her feeling unwanted warms my cold dead heart

I got teary when the moment she realized that all she did was not in vain and people do respect her and care to some extent. She was so starved for love and care that she doesn't know it even when it's in front of her.

Eat shit you useless father. Feel the pain.

Double-page supporter
Can the knights just adopt her and her brother! Please!

Users who are viewing this thread