I Am the Real One

I can't see understand why this is so famous...
Not my cup of tea, but the art is beautiful.

Oh no it caught of to raws😭😭😭😭😭

Well at least we got new fun story to follow

i'm only at chapter 5 but the way my blood pressure is rising .... is probably not healthy i'm so mad at everyone for her ...

Goddamm! I wish I could give the scanlation groups gold medals of sorts for how quickly they managed to catch up with to the raws for this manga! IN JUST THE SPAN OF LIKE A DAY!

i know she never had experience with love in her past life. so that now she got the chance to feel it, i understand how pure she is and almost being like a complete idiot girl in love. I just hope, soon she will learn that appearance alone is not enough to you calling it love... I wish she become smarter soon... :)

Omg I love this! Her little brother is so precious! I like how this story is ‘t immediately having her dad suddenly be all overprotective and caring on her cuz to me is a real piece of trash.

And her knights are such a funny bunch, I hope she ends up with the vice caltain.

Really hate the father. He even kill his own son, just because he was trying to save his older sister. Wow, I am so glad that she decided to give up on her father. Instead of revenge for Cosette, she open a new chapter for herself. Really rooting for the Knight omg they r so cuuuute🥺❤❤

first few chapters were breaking my heart and now its all cute, fun, and fluff.... cosette pls dont appear again anytime soon ugh

Aggregator gang
This started very interesting but i feel it is starting to lose the charm it had since the last 7 chapters(21-14 felt very weak

the little bro is so cute protecting his sister, i cant believe her first love is a playboy scum >< i hope her heart doesn't get broken. thank you for sharing these fast updates have been amazing!! <3

tbh I was just debating the whole time if the artist is spoon, and was thinking if spoon's trying out a new art style with this. turns out no ahahaha.

The way the hair are drawn, faces and sometimes even the way the lights are placed reminded me of spoon's art.

turns out I have another artist I would love to follow

I don't know why I'm geeking out about this.

What I expected: The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass in a WMMAP envelope.
What I got: Fellow romance addict goes on a rebellious streak.

I'm really loving this story! I love the FL as i can totally relate to her! I too fauned over men that were trash and was socially awkward. The little brother is adorable and reminded me of my brother too.

I have hopes for the father. Not in the gushy daddy luvs you type, but in the learned lesson type. In previous chapters he too is experiencing something akin to a past knowledge but he only thinks them of a nightmare he can't fully remember. I'm hoping that this will help him pay more attention to his daughter then the fake that shows up.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread