I Am the Real One

Double-page supporter
Ya'll... I dunno why but my heart hurts reading this esp the first few chapters.. Her struggle feels close to home. I've read plenty others like this but the way the writer paces her story just gets to me

i was surprised biccu gang didnt do the scanlating XD but both of the group are doing so well

wooooooooow more updates we are getting treated well last night & tonight thanks so much guys <3 T__T <3

Girl don't fall for that bullshit, that fight seemed so staged. Suddenly a handsome dude comes and saves you from the cheating man! He calls you beautiful and wants to drink tea with you!... -_-

Scanlators fighting over one webtoon while other good webtoons rot away untranslated or have 3 updates a year, name a more iconic duo

I think people forget that she is pretty much a Knight that can beat up her unit by herself. She aint frail and weak. Just hella naive in life

Also the raws for this goes to 22 so we got 5 more to go. Kinda excited that we got this updated now. Hopefully its consistent

@daallday atleast it gets updated some good ones dont even get finished...... Ahhh The Breaker why must you be like this......

Dex-chan lover
Before we finally get into the time travel stuff I thought I was reading "Anger Inducer: The Manhwa"

You guys are awesomeee!! I love that you're posting chapters so frequently!! Thanks a lot 😀

I love the fact that even though she returned to the past, she still isn't super cunning or manipulative like lots of these stories tend to make their MCs. It makes it more believable since it feels like the same character as before the time travel stuff. But she's also not stupid or weak, so that's nice as well. The author is able to keep a good balance.

wtf did she turn into an easy target after travelling back in time this seems like a good manwha anyways and i like how her personality doesnt take a 360 turn and shes not like other manipulative mcs shes just a bit more free

Thank you translators for releasing so many chapters at once!!! Really enjoying it so far

thank you for your efforts on the mass release!!!

i'm slightly scared to touch the recent chapters though since (i guess this counts as a spoiler?)
she's getting romance scammed ???????!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread