I Am the Real One

the first four chapters were so hard to get through, but the subsequent chapters were pure wholesome bliss!!! everyone is just so cute (minus the dad) i love the vice commander and his blushes and how everyone is seeing a new side of the FL

Dex-chan lover
@magicaldandruff
Spoiler I guess

based on what I got from spoilers in novel update that’s her dad or half-brother idk people kept going back and forth to who it is both of them has red eyes but they turn blue when water spirit help them or something regarding the half brother next spoiler

colette is MC’s half sister she’s the twin of the guy that help the time travel thing if you find out her whole back story you’d hate the dad even more though technically she is
dead she died thanks to idiot dad brother almost died too but he survived cause their mom made a contract to a demon the demon is the one controlling colette’s dead body

In the novel if you wonder what happen to dad

both siblings went bye bitch and left the house even though he wanted to change and be a father they yeeted out of the place

Thank you for the translation, I've been having a rough time lately and trying to distract myself with cool stories, you're great

@greatninja3
Thanks for clarifying. Although it got even more complex the more I read.

@BidenDescry
I dunno, some people are saying its the dad and
others are saying its her half-brother
I figured it was Lady Shore's son because she has blue eyes and he's a mage, and Keira's dad has red eyes and hasn't really shown any magic ability so far but one of the spoilers explains it.

Holy Shit !!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Loving the binge updates until the raw chps21

God bless you all! Thank you so much for the chp updates😊😇

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting, though I feel like the intro a bit unnecessary long...
In my opinion you could read chapter 1 then skip a bit to chapter 6, you only need to read chapter 2-5 for more context and if you just want to feel the anger build up.

Is there a competition going on for who is going to translate 1st.
Hopefully this doesn't get dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread