I Am the Real One

hope she'll took off her rose-tinted glasses soon.

.... maybe this is just not my cup of tea bc I don't like pure/innocent MC lol

as for now I like that two-faced bitch more HAHA

I like how this is taking the long way towards her overcoming her naiveté and the father realizing what he did, but I am also greatly puzzled why the father is now concerned just because she's acting coldly to him now. He wasn't just negligent before, he was dismissive of her and coldly rejected her at every turn. Why did he suddenly have a personality change because of his nightmares
that are similar to the MC's, implying that he also returned to the past, which also implies that he was part of the 'mistake that needs to be rectified'
when nothing ever made him hesitate to even kill her before?

the story is basically similar to the little mermaid, that when she first started seen "new things" she's infatuated with it. Let the girl have her moment and just enjoy both the good and bad of the world she isn't familiar with. She's lived a very sheltered and strict life and she's finally allowed to see something different and new. Change is neither good nor bad, but it definitely means not the same. She will experience her growth learning both sides of it later on. I only skipped the first 4 chapters bec of the villainess BS but I'm currently hooked with everything else.

the father thing makes no sense to me but i dont see why people are mad that she has a different personality now... it makes sense that she would act lime this after experiancing all that in her previous life and then now experiancing things she has never experianced its not that she has become "stupid" its just that she is learning new things in tge world, one of the reasons why she died in the previous life was bc she didnt know manything things... like ppl fuck sake...

I love that she's experiencing new things and for once isn't intelligent with doing it. It makes her appear more human, and not just a tool.

Idk what to feel on chapter 22😣 i lowkey feel sad for the father but he's a scum who killed his daughter.

I'm not getting the hate for the MC's actions here, it's pretty refreshing! She comes across as a human being instead of another cookie cutter "I will have my revenge!" protagonist. Really enjoying this so far.

Saying that, I am baffled about the dad though. He's being written well, in that his slow progression to the realisation that he's been taking his daughter for granted feels realistic - but either this is a whoooole lot of build up for a 'too little, too late' moment or the author's setting the dad up to be forgiven which...

I mean I guess he hasn't technically killed his daughter yet, but I think it'd be genuinely s-o-d breaking if she forgives him. She literally devoted her every waking hour to him and then he executed her on the word of a relative stranger. That's the kind of thing that requires years of reconciliation at the least, and I'm only giving him that much leeway because he isn't technically the same person.

I feel bad for the dad but I'm still pissed at him for the beginning. Good work Kiera! Keep making the bastard suffer!!!!

I love the fact that we finally see a story where the time travel daughter makes no attempt to cater to the dad that KILLED HER in the future. It's refreshing, instead of the daughter trying to make him less of a trash person, like in other manga/manhwa/webcomics, she's like nope.

He doesn't deserve her, and he hasn't really done anything to change yet. It would even be more awesome if he actually tried changing FIRST, instead of the daughter trying to make him less of a trash person, like in other manga/manhwa/webcomics.

I am sad to see she hasn't done more on the whole 'death prevention' front, as she almost acts like she wants to just live awesome before the events lead to her death, lol. The left turn towards all this trashy romance tropes is also hilarious though I hope it fades away and doesn't take up much more valuable page space in the future.

Im quite enjoying these past few chapters showcasing her new experiences before she meets with the magician. She’s Adorbz!

Double-page supporter
@Hobnobs I mean, love has a tendency to make people stupid, especially those who have lived a sheltered life for 17+ years. What did you expect?

Saw the cover's of the novels and fuck the father first volume she look and sad and least the second she smiling.

I'm calling it now. I mean, it's just a theory, but from what I've read and seen, the story's heavily hinting at it, so I'm very sure.
Cosette, the fake daughter, has the ability to cast illusions, and likely affect people's brains directly. That's how she was able to fake having the saintess' abilities, and how she was able to manipulate the father who apparently loved his real daughter more than anyone knew.
The fact that we've been shown, over and over again, that Kiera has trouble emoting and relating to others, seeming stern and harsh when something completely different was on her mind, seems like a very obvious hint for why her father is the way he is, and what his intentions originally were. She, herself, unconsciously made the comparison in the 22nd chapter. And, when you get right down to it, killing off a guiltless child who you raised since infancy just doesn't make sense unless you're an abominable human, which isn't how they're portraying him.
So, yeah. 95% certain, Cosette's ability is related to mind manipulation. It was hinted in the opening prologue chapters, too, when the father was shown to be confused when seeing Cosette's face.

Group Leader
This made me want to cry, I can’t imagine the pain she had to go through D:

I hate that Cosette girl so much

Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread