I Am the Real One

@elysian I get what you're thinking but do you rly think that the trash dad actually deserves her forgiveness after she peddled to him her entire life begging for love until he decides that some other girl is his daughter and kills her for conspiring?? And a bad person?? Not saying you're wrong but think about it ngl I hope he dies in a hope ( the dad )

Thank you for the chapters! I'm so glad she found out about that piece of trash. Honestly, he deserves a harsher punishment.

THAT BASTARD GOT WHAT HE DESERVED SMH KEIRA DESERVES BETTER

ALSO, IS THIS A MALE LEAD THAT I AM SEEING???

Double-page supporter
Ok, just a question from reading the synopsis before any chapters:

Who the hell executes someone for being a fake daughter? How is that even her fault?

The entire setting feels like Who Made Me a Princess except it relies on the rival being 100% trash. Definitely cannot compete.

@xiightx I’m happy to inform you that is not like WMMAP in the fact that it’s about a girl finding her happiness. That’s the main plot of the story. Not the romance, not the relationship between her and her father, but her finding her happiness.

Since chapter 24 I've been hopefully wishing that someone give him a straight. I didn't imagine it would be the heroine that does it. It was soooo funny

Any spoiler who will get the spirit this time? I don't want that blonde girl to be the spirit user 🙄

I'm glad she wasn't to broken up about the piece of trash...she let out her frustrations by beating him into a piece of smaller more compact trash instead of bottling up her emotions

Users who are viewing this thread