I Am the Real One

I'm really looking forward to this story progressing! Please keep uploading translations, thanks a lot 😀

I feel this art skill is different from Who made ma a princess. There are slight difference. It’s could’ve been the same drawer🤷🏻‍♀️. There r a lot of webtoons with similar art styles.It’s a good thing to be able to read more webtoons with a real nice art style. I support the translator thank u so much, u have good taste☺️💯👍

I havent read it yet, but the synopsis reminds me of Who Made Me a Princess mixed with Villainess Turns The Hourglass! Cant wait to read it

@BonFkingBon I'm enjoying that he's finally facing the consequences for what he did in the past in the current chapters. I agree that he's not a great father. The MC had to put a lot of effort into their relationship. I actually feel sorry for the MC because even though it started out as a con, she couldn't help but love him because she didn't have a father in her past life. I like that WMMAP added a mystery because this genre gets really stale once the daughter grows up and no longer has conflict with the father.

Has anyone read the novel? Like... I really wouldnt like it if the father is forgiven after everything he did. I also want to know how will Cosette fall down.

oh boy another father that lacks any ability to be a father or decent human being
the execution sham is also quite telling of his idiocity calling her by the full family name and yet executing her for being not one of the family... probably needs a philosopher to sort that out

also how effing stupid would one have to be to choose a stranger over the person you saw growing as your daughter for over a decade just because the stranger looks a bit more like you the father...
even if the author pulls some stupid charm/scheme/ mind controll out of a hat to mend their releationship... if the fmc can forgive him then she can just forgive anyone and is by definition a doormat

I looked at the raws and it definitely looks like who made me a princess. I actually dont care though because I love it, its absolutely beautiful 😀

Claude had his curse on the first timeline Because of that he stopped feeling any kind of emotions and forget about Athy's mother existance. He choosed Jenette, because his sickness stopped when she was close to him. Athy was like a random child of nowhere for him. Its kinda difficult to forgive smth like this, but still...
"when he got back his memories in the second timeline, he also gained his memories from the first timeline too, he saw how he killed athy and he was screaming her name over and over again. "
Anyway thanks for translating, it seems interesting

Ya'll aren't ready for next chapters, Claude is gonna look normal compared to this bitchass of a father

It is in danger of getting cancelled like the manhua "qiao er is naughty".... welp

Oh hey, not a reincarnation tale, at least not yet. A straight path to the execution?
Nvm, time travel tag, lol

Dex-chan lover
If I can describe the dad with a meme it will be that one patrick meme where someone was trying return his ID and wallet of patrick but patrick was to dumb to recognize it was his even with all the evidence

Just replace the ID and wallet with the MC

All in all I am fking mad

Users who are viewing this thread