I Am the Real One

Yep ... I'm dropping this. I wouldn't say it's bad, but I'm clearly not the public concerned. Slice of life isn't for me, and the fact that MC basically changed personality when she came back in time is a no bueno for me.

Omg i hope they become good friends and support and help each other dealing with bad men around them 🥰🥰

UWAAAA SHE'S SO ADORABLE LOL I HOPE THE PRINCESS DOESN'T MISUNDERSTAND ANYTHINGGGG

Omg she drop her cheat sheet noooo! Hahaha I hope the princess can forgive her previous coldness and see that it’s just because she so nervous and shy. Fighting!!

Eh, its sad how 29 chapters into this story the moral is conform to society or have your head lopped off. MC would be a much better character if she stuck to being a strong independent woman with adorkable moments instead of being turned into a stereotypical female noble.

@Dalriaden i get where you're coming from, but i don't think she's necessarily conforming to society; it's very much a fish-out-of-water story, and she has the position and unique perspective to influence society just as much as it might influence her. also, i think the moral of the story is moreso that there's a wrong way to be strong and independent, i.e. if it causes emotional isolation. she's still a girl with a gameplan (and adorkable moments), and she's still strong and independent, just not in a toxic way

Users who are viewing this thread