I Am the Real One

@MerriLee3s nobody is. All the guys in this one are too lame to be anything more than sideshows there to push a bit of plot/drama. If I had any say in how this story developed, a certain bratty royal girl would be filling that spot... at least she's interesting and capable of realizing that her biased opinions aren't facts, which is saying a lot for nobility-type characters.

So I started rereading this due to curiosity about our newest character showing up.

It has mostly served to drive home how much I hate that worthless waste of space deadbeat father of her’s. Also how much I wish to see him drown in sand, choking on grit as it fills his lungs, while his insides are slowly crushed under the weight of earth.

Needless to say, most of my time has been spent wishing for that trash’s suffering. Along with wishing our queen to get the respect she absolutely deserves.

Ngl I thought I was reading Who Made Me A Princess for a few frames cause new guy’s blong hair blue eyes +
memory loss
+ magic screamed Claude to me

So worrisome..... I don't want him for her..... but when do the nice, honest, sincere guys ever get the girl in these 😭😭😭😭

If the black hair knight isn’t the ML imma cry. How come it’s never the sweet cute guys who is the ML. 😭😭

What is going on? 🤣🤣
Why is the emperor from who made me a princess here?

@Aiyu Apparently the novel didn't have any romance and she just travels the world a bit with her friends. I wonder how the webtoon will add romance. Or maybe the uploaders don't even know if they'll be any romance and just added it to the genres cause it looked like something that would have romance.

I kind of hope that there is no Male lead because I prefer the story just being about how she expresses her real feelings and how she becomes friends with the people who thought she didn't like them. Well, I don´t because there´s a romance tag.

oh my god- forget a male lead, I just wanna see Keira attempting to interact with all the other noble ladies. Who needs romance when we have this adorable chinchilla of a main lead~

the story moves pretty quickly, but it's interesting to read and has incredible artwork. would definitely recommend! :)

Interesting plot twist. I wonder who the other person is? I have some speculations but I'm too lazy to put the spoiler tag xD i shall wait to find more clues!

So...
It's obviously the father that performed the spell with him, there's just some sort of flaw with the spell so his memories are returning as dreams and as such he's not fully understanding them just yet. I'd wager in the original timeline, either he discovered the truth of things and wanted to fix it all or she wasn't actually supposed to die. Like fooling the villain by going along with their plot. I lean more to the first however, because the guilt of what he did to her would actually explain why the memories are only returning in snippets, his psyche is unprepared to acknowledge what he did just yet. If he went through such means to fix what he did wrong, there's potential for forgiveness. Just depends on how he acts now and if he's ever able to accept those memories and actually fix things himself.

Users who are viewing this thread