I Am the Real One

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount what..? it's totally the same dad! i'd say that youre right if keira went back in time a lot further, like many years ago or enough time to develop a new personality but this is the same father who killed keira. he would do it again because that's just how much of an asshole and idiot he is.

also, you say that theyre different but thats the same as saying ''that timeline never happened so why don't we just focus on right now'' like some kind of overly optimistic anime character. that timeline happened, the crimes in that timeline have been commited and just because no one remembers, doesn't mean that keira should forget too. if cosette is still unforgivable even though she didn't do it yet, then father is also unforgivable

Gosh that handshake at the end tho, feels like an obvious bad choice of action. I swear to God that Cosette touching her is how she absorbed her powers.

@lolikoki lmao, I think the same. I just don’t get why, if they’re so clever to artfully avoid their enemies machinations or whatever, they can’t just... use that cleverness to hide a body or make it look like an accident. I just get tired of the endless back and forth going on in these stories when they should just pull a Cersei Lannister and deal with the problem already.

After waiting until season 1 to end before reviewing, I have to say, I felt like I read 40 chapters of fluff. After spending a good portion of the intro on the past, the rest felt just like fluff, albeit good fluff, that did nothing to prepare for the main conflict of the story. A shame, I hope they pick up the pace in S2 and actually make something happen.

@TheGodEmperor Yes, he's a piece of sh** that's better off diving to his death in a cliff somewhere, but my point is should he be villified for the actions he may or may not make in the future, depending on what sort of timeline this is.

Weil, I’m feeling like that in this season nothing happened. The season ends finally with the appearance of the villain but I just feel it’s too slow. Ok I like when we have a character’s growing, but they could have done it in less chapters. I’m a bit disappointed. I hope that in the second season the pace speeds up.

Nothing really happened in S1, she didn't even unlock her spirit stuff not bother to dig out her enemy background, didn't build that much of a network and wasted her time barely doing better than her last life. I say, S2 will be repleted with Deus Ex or blatantly plot armor, where the enemy conveniently get herself into trouble or the heavens make way for the FM strive.

This time I'm thinking of not read weekly but in bundles of 10 chapters. This season I fell like that should the MC say that she'll go to the bathroom, they'd waste an entire chapter with just that.

Obviously In season one we’re building up Kiera’s characters, her relationship with her father and how it’s changing, background information on family feuds, motives, and possible information sources for Kiera in the knights, mr magician and her friend. It also showed us that even though Kiera’s reincarnated, she’s not omnipotent (as with her assumption of no chance in her relationship with her father as well as the whole date arc (which also served to make her father more aware of her and her independence) keep in mind that Kiera’s biggest goal is big actually manifesting spirits, it’s convincing her father that she is truly his daughter, even when our next to the “perfect” Cosette. Season one had plenty of essential bits, and it was an enjoyable read throughout. Just say y’all prefer it when a story’s just full of sword fights n go. Thanks to the scan teams for season one, please stick by us for season two!! 🙏💖💖

@Maryah I suggest reading the first 10 chapters to see how you like it, since it doesn’t just jump into boom! Suddenly the evil super bad is there. You get to know Kiera and also how she changes from the aloof person that she was in her first life

My guess that her father is the second person who wished for the regression. But I'm doubting his purpose of asking the magician. Sure the future must be hellish after Kiera's death.

Bcoz 'if' he's really was the second one, why would he place the memory burden to Kiera?
He should've known that his 'past' self need that memory to prevent the 'event' happened again 🤔🤔🤔

I'm rereading this third time lol it's really fun an enjoyable at least for me... I don't really know how to feel about her father tho, he didn't knew better when he ignored his children, because his father ignored him too, but execution an innocent girl is ridiculous. Can't wait for 2 season!

@cherryleaf92 I'm guessing it's father too. I think that she awakened her spirits at the moment she got executed and her father felt guilt for killing his own daughter so he asked a magician to turn time back, it's only a theory tho.

At this moment when you shake her hand, your spirit iser has been stolen from you Keira.

Users who are viewing this thread