I Am the Real One

Dude, why is she so passive? She literally has no plans and is just hoping things turn out differently because she talked to people. Really a stupid read so far, she has done nothing to secure her position. Also her dad is trash and I agree with other readers that there is a real abandoned empress vibe going on.

I have a theory...about how she came back after being beheaded that i hope comes true...

What if the person that cast the time-reversal was the father? (Gosh i hope it was him) Rooting for him to not be a jerkwad till the end. Would also explain why he felt weird after waking up like FL did

I am hoping for some romance, so it could also be an unrevealed second party.

I have another theory

Its more believable that, after Keira´s death, the brother casted the enchantment, and decided to give the past memories to Keira, since he was a minor back then. Wouldn´t really explain the fathers flashbacks though

@lu40953 and @rodrigo-san
its already explain how she got her memories and went back [a wizard dude was the one who cast the spell , although only the person who he cast the spell on remembers what happened in that past]but they havnt explained the dad yet

@threee im pretty sure there will be romance, but its not the main tag, it takes more of a backseat in this story and its mainly drama and slice of life

@lu40953 I was thinking the exact same thing. Other than Daphne’S older brother ( I forgot his name lol) there needed to be another person to complete the spell. I think it’s most likely Keira’s dad to be the other person bc of the partial dreams he gets. Maybe after Keira dies, it was revealed to him that Cosette wasn’t the real daughter so he went to find a way to correct the past.

Why does everyone say don't touch her? I've forgotten about the earlier chapters but did something happen when she touch her in the past? (Other than the resonance thingy)

@apolloshekate but the thing is, they are not the same person, the father that executed her is gone, the father that she is with now is innocent, somebody else, not the same.

He really shouldnt be held accountable for what the other version of him did

@artireon

It might not be as flashy as some other routes she could take, but Kiera did immediately realize one of the biggest reasons for her downfall was due to a lack of connections.

Rest of this will be in a spoiler but...
Kiera is fairly upfront that her downfall was massively caused by Cosette being able to turn everyone against her and due to Kiera misreading the people that were actually still loyal to her. Spending the time to tall to the other characters and getting to know/befriend them, especially the servants and knights, is actually a brilliant play on Kiera's part because this means Cosette wont be able to turn the staff against her.
Also pay attention to WHY she is talking to people outside her staff: Finding Escape Routes, Changing people's Views of her, and Gathering information. It might be fairly subtle but her using the excuse of finding a husband is a fairly brilliant trick to gain the connections and Perception she needs that by the current chapter she actually now has multiple escape avenues if things with her and Cosette goes south again.

Basically, it might have seen like a waste of time and pointless filler, but Kiera has actually cleverly set things up so no matter what happens from this point on she will survive and potentially back cosette into one hell of a corner even if Cosette turns out to be the real spirit user of the prophecy.

Ive probably read too many of these revenge/reborn/etc stories... But I'm at the point where I think our mc should just gank the imposter and save herself the drama.

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount the difference is in what you believe in. If you believe that time is a branching tree in which different actions provide different timelines,
that her returning to the "past" is essentially another timeline in which her father is different due to her recent actions
(and possibly him returning the "past" as well, but if that is the case then this father who returned is still responsible for executing his own daughter)
than the version of her father in the original timeline,
then yes, the father should not be villified as the new version is not the same.

If you believe that timeline is a straight line, that everything is predestined to run on a singular and perfectly predictable outcome then
her returning to the past would be a deviation to the timeline, and she would assume that her father would still be the running on the same perfectly predictable outcome and be a little Sh*tstain towards fmc
(even in the case that her father also returned to the past he would still be responsible for what happened to the original future)
. Now, she could influence the present to avoid the her dying in the future, and remove the future she knows entirely.
Either way, fmc has been through so much that it doesn't matter whether the father is rightly villified, he would still be the piece of sh** she remembers.

Dex-chan lover
@diseaseguy see, doesn't matter if the father changed, doesn't change him acting like a shit her ENTIRE life never showing her any love or praise or even concern for her entire life :p her father SHOULD be vilified. He's an absolute piece of shit. So no matter which idea of time you believe in (branching or linear), he's a piece of shit. lol

A boring history about a not so smart MC that lived a shi** life and got executed but she's not going to get rid of the ones the caused her death not be more vigilant, no she will live as an air-heaad young noble lady and then it becomes just a soft reverse harem with sometimes a bit of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread