I Am the Real One

Great, I really liked the chapter flashbacks to give us a better background story. Too many other stories fail to do that. Can't wait to see how she steps out and crushes the fake daughter.

Okay, good.

Glad I hadn't seen this until the mass upload. I would not have been able to come back here if it was the first few chapters only.

That flashback was 5 chapter too long omg i actually, for the first time ever, skim through it after 3rd chapter

death to the father. I don't want the author to let him live a happy life. I am sorry but he continued being an @zzhole. He NEEDS to atone for his sins. I am glad the MC learned to live for herself and stop loving him. He is the reason she died. He gave the order. many people said she didn't need to die. He heard and did what the devil want, then suffer

Dex-chan lover
CAN SOMEONE HAVE A SPOILER OF A SUMMARY OF HOW THE FAKE COULD CALL ON THE WATER SPIRITS? I WANT THE MC TO CUT OFF FROM THIS FAMILY IMMEDIATELY(CH 5)

@theilikepie that.. makes me feel pretty sad since i like romance (without the overbearing asshole male leads..) but oh well, as long as mc leads her happy life and the scum meets their bad endings :)

Users who are viewing this thread