I Am the Real One

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the mass release. Something I like about this story so far is that the MC , apart from other, similar stories
A) has a very real reaction to being sent back in time and doesn't just immediately understand what's happening
B) doesn't try and get revenge or whatever (even though she absolutely could) and just wants to leave.
The following is just a theory but
I think the blonde bitch is some kind of spy or saboteur from another country/realm. She doesn't seem to have any attachments, even to the dad, and she knows she'll be dooming the kingdom if the real daughter dies. So there's no reason to kill the MC other than to destory the kingdom

Group Leader
I got chill over first 5 chapter. Like that's just how cunning the villain can be.

Fed-Kun's army
You have to be an absolute masochist to sit through the first 5 chapters

@aparodyscans thank you so very much for the huge updates! ❀️❀️ I was depressed after reading chapter 2, then saw all those updates omg amazing!! Thank you so much, I am happy for her now she is laughing and smiling :’) I can’t wait to see wha5 happens next, I’m glad she became strong and stood up to her farther, stupid emperor.

ok like the concept we've seen before but there's something different w this webtoon?? In a refreshing manner. Also the male lead(?) being someone who supported her even up until her death.... i love it.. the chemistry UGH fantastic. Also i like the twist with both the father and mc getting "sent" back in time (or the father having a premonition at the same moment) is great

Omg I was crying like what the hell it's so sad but now I'm like let's end that blond bishhh and the father guy's this story is good I'm going to read it because of our FL πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

i came here looking for bronze
yet I found a diamond

i honestly cried at early chaps but on the later part I feel so happy that she found happiness

I really can't help but make this joke after reading the spoilers of this novel

Some context for the joke (big spoiler wee woo wee woo)
Essentially majority of the problems, which includes the reason behind Cossette the blonde antagonist's actions, all stems from the inadequacy of the MC's father. This story heavily involves a few important characters making a deal with a demon. Either way, there doesn't seem to be any form of father and daughter bonding in the original novel, at least. At the end, she parts way from him. The father is a real piece of work though. He heavily neglected his first wife and just stood aside, even when he knew she was being abused by his second wife. The time travel spell required two people to perform- the first being the father. Both memories had to be erased. I mean, how conveniently nice for the father. After making so much fuck ups, he had the audacity to send his daughter back? The time was rewind, but her wounds sure as hell is not.

Joke
Mc's dad: Doing stupid things
Demon: It's free estate y'all

(the joke was better in my head i swear)

Aggregator gang
The coloring, patterns and backgrounds look really similar to WMMAP... Was this done by the same studio?

really good!!! it reminds me of who made me a princess, but it has its own story. really glad that it shows a good story progression and looking forward to reading it more!!!! ahh, so heart-rending 😍😍🀩🀩😘😘😘😘 thank you very much scanlators!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@BonFkingBon
Good to know good to know, so many series basically let assholes go off scot free after all the dickish thing they've done. Nice to see this one won't, that's all I ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread