I Am the Real One

For our villainess I wonder why i couldn't get mad at her tho she's really pretty and i think she's done a good job in manipulating the people to be in her side great actress really but is actually dead evil on the inside but our mc on the other hand from the start before really has some personality problems tho it wasn't her fault since she was all alone no one was on her side and she did not take chances to socialize with others or to make friends and speak with them in a way without minding their social standing too much pride also u see ☹️ me personaly i would befriend someone who is more bubbly and friendly easy to talk to ( in real life rather than someone too strict and perfectionist and intimidates me ☹️

When I read the first few chapters I was a little bored and uninterested but after a few more chapters I was completely hooked and I love the MC so much ☺️ She’s so cute!!

This webtoon hits me really hard on ch7 or 8. Forgot what chapter the one with the knights. I pity her and almost cried

The pacing on the first 10 chapters is good for me. That's why I feel closer with the mc

Do she feel in love with the way he looks. She doesn't even know if he's a good person or not she met him once and went on one date and she's already thinking about getting married? Should she be this easy to fool after being reborn? This is just bullshit 😒 how is this random bastard comes outta nowhere and plays her like this? But it's really her fault in the end. Just because a good-looking guy calls you beautiful doesn't mean jack shit. And it's honestly annoying how these people are instead of just telling her he's a play boy, wanna wait. Wait for what? Her heart to break 💔😤

Also... Ignorance and lack of EQ isn't “cute” it's annoying 😊

This is bad. In fact, it's very bad. If you dedicated your life to being the perfect daughter, and were executed by your father and his fake daughter, would you:

A) Try to find out where you went wrong, plotting to avoid your own death and secure your position. Cut out the people who betrayed you, put more trust in the people who supported you, and have an escape plan ready in case things go bad anyway.

B) Get revenge on the father you served so loyally for so long. Do your best to ruin his house in return for ruining your entire life, and raising you into the monster you've become.

C) Just take off for the hills, abandoning your destiny and the country that treated you so cruelly to live a new life outside of the shadow of fate.

D) Just forget about the whole death thing in about a month, instead trying to be friends with the same servants who helped kill you before and creating situations you literally lifted out of the pages of smutty novels.

Five fake internet points if you can guess what the main character did. There are dozens of much better stories out there around this premise, both serious and light hearted. Just stay away.

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally not a fan of how much of an exposition dump (or at least that's how I perceive it) the first several chapters are. We've seen enough of these stories to know that the main character/female lead is wrongly accused, shenanigans happen, she gets killed, and gets sent back in time to change her future. Sadly, I BREEZED through her first life because to me, it felt so excessive to vomit her WHOLE ENTIRE backstory in the opening CHAPTERS. I don't mind a backstory that takes up a chapter or maybe two, but five is PAST that boundary. I'd much rather slowly learn what happened to her through her second run after having the first chapter set up a few KEY details. Others will say they prefer it this way, but I personally am not a fan. That being said, it is, after all, only a personal remark that honestly dives more into my psyche than the story itself. Otherwise, the rest of the story seems well paced.

The gimmick that her father
also "returned" from the future (or at least as nightmares about it)
is at least interesting. Excited to see how that interactiong pans out farther in coming chapters because we're already starting to see the small effects. And I'm still on the fence on how I feel about her being
super duper ultra 'mature' in the first run that she finally learns to be a CHILD (or specifically a young girl) at the age of eighteen in her second run. What I DO appreciate is the villainess ACTUALLY contributing to this particular character "development". The villainess is all bubbly and crap but that was indeed something our FL had to learn and now she's finally appreciating life for the first time.

Overall, the main demographic is young girls/young adult women so as a mid-twenties guy, I can't relate to most of the things that get the girls in the story going, but I'm enjoying it so far.

I think after reading so many stories like this I've become a little desensitized to their tragic backstories right now I'm concerned about her current life. I really don't like revenge plots to me the ultimate revenge would be to actually find happiness, surround yourself with trustworthy people because you are better off without those toxic people especially since you wasted so much of your life trying to get their attention and love. I guess this is better than those Chinese harem bitches causing typical drama with revenge everywhere, spreading rumors, attempted murder, baby drama etc. I just hope she doesn't seek revenge she's better than that fake bitch

Very funny, it has a serious backstory but the MC focused on her happiness, its a good break for all that dog blood dramas. Fluff all the way thanks for this.

Dex-chan lover
@yourisekaiwitchess juat skim it till chapter 6,then u can start seriously reading from chapter 7, just think it as 'ah she is one of those girl that has tragedy backstory and then time traveled reincarnated into the past etc etc'

On chapter 6 and like my god, someone go yeet Cosette into another dimension already

Dex-chan lover
@ananymouss thank you for your advice. i really am trying to read ch 4 today (while clenching my hand) and i made it somehow but i need a full week to recover from this heavy feeling i'm getting after reading 1 chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Ik your feeling, its really hard to read the first 6 chap, so i give up and start skimming from chap 3 and realize that ch 7 is back to the main timeline... Just skim or full skip it altogether if u cant bear the tragic backstory... It will only fuel your bitter feeling and hatred towards cosette, others chara and imo, also her own pure stupidity and harsh action towards the others when she got baited/annoyed.... Huh

Ay juro que se lo tiene merecido, ahora cuando ya tiene unos 17 años (?) va y quiere saber sobre su vida cuando no le ha hecho caso durante todo este tiempo!!!

please will chapter 22 in English be released soon? i read the Italian version looks like the duke is having regrets from being such a dick farther ^^

Users who are viewing this thread