I Am the Real One

I really hate this type of guy. When she wanted you, you ignored her... Now that she sees more to her life than you, you pay attention to her. I don't give a damn if you have you past memory or not. It too damn late!

this father daughter story reminds me of claud and anesthesia's.... but i like it cause i mean you go girl!

we all can agree that the father dont deserve forgiveness
eventhough it looks like the father is the one who ressurected her and turn back time idk how based on earlier chapter show, but still, fuck that guy

Sukurin bgst lagian kenapa dari dulu gitu kesel gue. Like at least kalaupun dingin appreciate her la. Gift kek apa kek something she likes apalah masa ga bisa. Hih.

i really want the father to suffer

like, u deserve it u shit. I hope the mc wouldnt give in easily to her father

@Hobnobs I think it's only temporary thing. MC is currently amazed about the world she didn't know of, but once she realizes that her "love" is total trash, she'll probably go back to how she was before and will be more cautious

How many chapters is already wasted just for the mc to "grow". How long before the guy gets exposed. Sure the mc is sheltered and naive but why did iq have to do a nosedive. Can't the author just get on with the main plot

Certainly a good hook and beginning to the plot, but the dragging on is mind boggling. 22 chapters, and the villainess hasn’t event appeared yet.

"I was killed in my previous life because I was too strict, now in this life, I will be more of a maiden/stupid"
basically

So...uhhhh... I think I might follow this again... Just to see where it goes. *don't disapoint me author 😭

Supporter
As of the latest chapter (Chapter 22) I've seen quite a few people saying she's lost her goal and just playing around like a dumb girl.
1-She's experiencing a lot of new things at the moment and actually living her life with people genuinely caring for her, let the poor girl get lost in it for a little bit.
2-She's not forgetting her goal, the serious plot will progress in the
very next
chapter.

I say "Huh! You're finally getting what you deserve. After years of ignoring your child!" But daaang. My stomach hurts. You gotta suffer more before earning back her respect and love for you, Your Excellency!

Users who are viewing this thread