I Am the Strongest in History

> CCP flag
> bait cover art
> story concept stolen from more popular Japanese manga

Yup into the trash it goes.

Dex-chan lover
So Ip Man or his master are going to be involved right? Will it only be chinese participants or will there be some more variety? While it does have similarities to certain manga out there I wouldn't say its stealing the concept. I'm interested in seeing how this one develops and as long as the tournament doesn't end via norse intervention or with imaginary bowls of miso soup it could end up being quite good.

@Krune it's a modern Chinese comic, it's either JUST gonna be Chinese people considered OR anyone not Chinese will just be Jobbers to hype up the people from China.

Just like how "A Post-Apocalyptic Journey" is basically Chinese "Kiba no Tabishounin", this also is just Chinese "Shuumatsu no Valkyrie".

Group Leader
awwwww shit here we go again with that allenallenallen flow....that million chapter uploads at a time flow.

Power Uploader
@thismoose
Nah, I don't think people are interested in this one, lol. I thought people can ignore the fact that this copied Shuumatsu no Valkyrie but with more focus on Chinese history. However, I think people will lose interest far sooner than they care.

Fed-Kun's army
this is a nice theme. since i follow most chinese epics i know the references but..chinese manga tend to always rip off aspects of other titles. just in the beginning you already see an anbu wannabe group getting their mask smashed in. it's not the "ambush squad" thing that is the problem, it's the look of the armor-the design. this is basically all i need to drop it. another BIG chinese title that most people know of is ..tales of demon and god. an obvious naruto wannabe with a chinese tensei cultivation theme. they have a lot of references to naruto.

plots, genres, themes, etc..will always be recycled and used over and over again but this is not the issue at all. the main idea here is how they recycled it to make it unique. these chinese titles are nothing different than the japanese isekai/tensei genre where 90% of the releases are all generic. yes, including the one that you recently just read. the "i was strong in my past life and i want it easy mode next time" or "you hurth me harth and i want revenge next time" crap. i digressed a little-if the artist made the gears of the "anbu squad" look more subtle i would've kept reading but just like how i see most tensei and isekai titles now...i know when things get generic and seeing simple crap like this is a good indicator to just give a 1 star and never come back lol

Users who are viewing this thread