I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Meeting Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
How is it that I have read so many stories like this and I am still enamored with each one? Lol
Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
@Cernunnos I want to refute your statement, but I'm having a hard time doing so. Maybe there are exceptions depending on the situation? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am i the only one who realized that he says he's left handed so it's fine as he's holding her right hand with his left?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Before going to the tea party, she describes herself as the daughter of a marquis, but then she introduces herself as the daughter of a duke to Bernhardt. Which one is it? A pretty huge difference there. A duke is, after all, directly beneath the royals (if there's no grand duke), typically governs a large provinces with many lesser nobles under him.

In either case, it's pretty funny for her to consider herself a mob character when she's in such a highly privileged position. But I guess it's legit as far as the game was concerned.

Dex-chan lover
I love how they've hung out for like 3 hours, tops, and he's already decided to propose. This could be a Disney movie! :D

Good job bagging herself a duke's son though. That's totally doing your family proud.

@Razznik They drew it right. He was holding her left hand with his right. He had his teacup in his left hand. If it helps, imagine yourself sitting on the couch, or turn and face the same direction they are. 😉

Wait, I'm not done reading the chapter, but I'm really confused by a certain contradiction.
On page 11, she states herself as the daughter of a Marquis, but then on page 17 she presents herself as a Duke's daughter.
Which one is correct?

Edit: I now see that I'm not the only in the comments who's confused by this.

yes that's a natural reaction when you realized you've died and left behind your family and friends. most of the mc in this genre tends to act like this is a natural thing

I can't tell the difference between plain and beautiful in mangas, to me they all look the same...

Users who are viewing this thread