I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - School Part 2

I love how in every new otome isekai ever now the villains are always good and turn a good leaf, and the MC are always turning out to be horrible people abusing the game system, sweet talking their way through plot and bullying the villains.

Fed-Kun's army
I Said this a month ago, and I'm saying this again
I W I L L choke these people, expecially Lillasshole and Edwin, he's no prince, they're rats, no, rat kind would be offended if they found out I compared them to these
THEY MADE KATERINA FUCKING CRY
THAT'S BREAKING THE LAW

lila and edwin are a match made from hell. they're really suited each other. keep going you dumbass. katerina deserve someone better after all, maybe darius?

Aggregator gang
im so disappoint with prince because it show his eyes seem to distract whenever lila play trick but it turn out he's just another stupid ass
hope he get delegitimize lmao

aye, just let him go if he won't stop after warned. That's fair enough already if you ask me

not that blessed with the brains is she...
just have bernd profess his love for her in front if the prince and bystanders
and then start a rumors campaign of how someone approached her after a rather akward meeting with the prince and the heroine
and told her a story of how all the heroines enemies suddenly one day disappeared and how it wouldnt be wise to oppose the heroine
and that thats how her contact with her fiancee got limited
but only when she is asked and only after a bit of reluctant acting and swearing to secrecy

sex may sell well but tragic love stories sell just as well especially when they are supposed secrets

Please slap that lila or whatever girl
Katerina you deserve someone better..
But i ship you with ionious

.....I have this uncontrollable urge to bitchslap Lila. Poor Katerina 😭 but you deserve better than that stupid prince my dear 😭

Users who are viewing this thread