I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - School Part 2

@lenovoaxioo @lavendyer I will throw this into the pile as well haha
39224.jpg

Even though it's not an isekai but there is a similar situation with the "rival"

Fucking lila ew

He might think she's cute now but she'll start to be annoying once she keeps up this cute and innocent facade

Fed-Kun's army
Princes who are not the ML in villainess mangas are usually stupid as nuts huh.

@NPark92 @lenovoaxioo im gonna add bakarina and endo-kobayashi's live commentary as well hahaha! cute and kind protagonists!
@Hollow7F ugh mostly the so-called protagonists were either reincarnator or transmigrator as well and that sucks also the listed things can't justify the crown prince's decision of choosing the protagonist as he's usually told to be neglecting his duties 😏

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how the MC doesn't even consider there being other reincarnated individuals in the world. How arrogant must one be to assume they're the only one who gets to reincarnate.

Also, I don't understand why the MC doesn't deal with Lila, when it's so easy. If the opponent wants to "follow the plot", then destroy the plot. It's not that bloody difficult, you know the plot too.

When does Lila die? Goosshh, seeing Lizzie makes me wanna kill Lila, that b*tch!

Dex-chan lover
So what have we learned from all the otomege novels, guys? It's that all protagonist characters are evil, unless they're lesbians, in which case they're best characters.

The nerves. Oh lord! Gonna slap her some sense and character. Apologizing for everything to make them look like bullies.... Girl needs some education 7_7

Dex-chan lover
*Someone states the obvious*
"IS THIS THREAT?!"

why are the Prince in this kind of manga so stupid...

@mahtan I know, right?! These princes have been brought up by the best teachers the country have to offer and it has been instilled in them since birth what their duties are and how to behave, but for some reason, all of them are bloody idiots who fail to understand even the most obvious and glaring consequences of their actions and act only in their own selfish interests. It drives me nuts!

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread