I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Confrontation Part 3

Alois guy brings up the confusion card..
Well played even the reader got confused too lol or at least I am

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sorry, anyone please??? help me understand????? I'm so dumb so who's who????

@joshguy it's the same. The manga is following the LN closely.

@HiAndHello nah it's the same. Only the novel has more monologues so it might have felt longer there. Bern's plan started from this confrontation.
Next, would be the engagement cancellation between sis and prince. Then, his "death".

images

When i read the novel, to this arc, it take a long chapter.
Nah, i'm here to see Bern and Lizzie
Just get married already :)

I think people who is confused should re-read first because I am not confused at all after re-read it. It's as expected you all forget many information since this manga last updated 5 months ago.

Wtf is going on?? I don’t know which character is which and I no longer understand the plot....*Sending S.O.S*

Dex-chan lover
People confuse should go reread the manga, sadly, this is what happens when no one ducking updates for months, this is why multiple groups on a project are best.

Did he just push Lila off the stairs and risked almost killing her bc of shine random works she said😃

Like ik het words were cruel and arrogant but almost killing her???? Lmao what

@empressnyannyanau Thank you!! I read from the beginning as you suggested. You're right it was easier to follow in the novel.. Not by a lot though haha, there are so many characters! I feel that, despite the confusion at the beginning, Lizzy's rant is actually a lot better here; it's more compact and the flow is better, so it feels more impactful. Kudos to the translator team for that 🤗

I haven't read this for quite sometimes, now I confused about brother2 at the end chapter. Who's that?

I haven't read this for quite sometimes, now I confused about brother2 at the end chapter. Who's that?

PSA - For people who are confused: read the series again. It's been a while since the last update and your brains will probably not remember stuff -- that's normal lol.

Also I actually like the plot. The execution of these last chapters weren't the best, but whatever. It's different from a lot of other series where the "Protagonist" usually deludes themself into "having to" follow the plot. In this case Lila was drugged and brainwashed into following the plot and that's not cool. I hope they bring in Viola next -- cause where is this chick that needs to go to jail??

Thanks for the double update!!♡

@Flynski SAAAMMME!! No like tbh I do that for every series I read cuz I'm reading 50 at a time -- so just gotta refresh for every update lol

Users who are viewing this thread