I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
Artistic figure... yeah, I don't think he is gay for that. lol

image.png

Dex-chan lover
It's actually balanced if they stay on their original gender

Mc really is the disease magnet

Double-page supporter
I was wondering if there was a prerequisite to the guy's catching the gender-swapping disease. So far it seems that if you are a guy and you develop/have feelings for another guy then you will develop the disease.

When the MC went to tutor his cousin (a boy) the cousin develops the gender swap disease in front of the MC. Based on that I am thinking that the cousin had some feelings for the MC as evidenced by his enthusiasm while waiting for the MC to arrive. The cousin even though he was 12 wanted couldn't wait to play games with the MC, didn't want the MC to go home, and wanted to take a bath with the MC.

Double-page supporter
I was wondering if there was a prerequisite to the guy's catching the gender-swapping disease. So far it seems that if you are a guy and you develop/have feelings for another guy then you will develop the disease.

When the MC went to tutor his cousin (a boy) the cousin develops the gender swap disease in front of the MC. Based on that I am thinking that the cousin had some feelings for the MC as evidenced by his enthusiasm while waiting for the MC to arrive. The cousin even though he was 12 wanted couldn't wait to play games with the MC, didn't want the MC to go home, and wanted to take a bath with the MC.
either that or it's contagious and mc is immune* but can still carry it

considering the volume 7 cover and chapter 39 being randomly translated 8 months ago he's not immune but why did it take so long? guess we have to wait to find out

edit: damnit the spoiler button is broken I had to manually add bb code

Users who are viewing this thread