I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The real-deal showdown

Dex-chan lover
well that's adorable :hearts:

xYoSihc.png

Dex-chan lover
"Are Finnish bathhouses different from Japan's?"

I remember the Conan O'Brien Finland travel special from a decade or so ago (oh, geez, it was 2006... time flies). He went to a bathhouse (correction, it was a sauna, there is bathing involved but it's in the frozen Baltic sea) and, if I remember correctly, the custom after you're finished bathing and sauna-ing was to drink milk and eat a sausage.

I time coded it to the Sauna scene. Mildly NSFW (very pixellated male nudity, but this was broadcast on NBC so it's nothing explicit, just weird).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
if I remember correctly, the custom after you're finished bathing and sauna-ing was to drink milk and eat a sausage.
Bruh I aint ever heard a mf drinking milk after sauna, you mut be mixing up it with what the japanese do.
Dude really tried to outlast a finnish person in a sauna :kek:
Last time someone tried, a russian guy died.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't do competetive sauna people (at least without medical crew on hand) people have actually died from it.

Also feels like Mika's character is some sort of propaganda about Finnish people but I'm not quite sure what.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its been awhile since I read this and I forgot who's a girl and whos a boy

Dex-chan lover
I bet next chapter Yukio gonna be so jealous and turn himself into girl and seduce the mc

Users who are viewing this thread