I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
fuck the MC turned into a girl? I though he was going to get surrounded by them not join them!

Dex-chan lover
Imo this marks the point where the manga stopped being entertaining and with a solid story behind it.
Giving the MC genderbend disease does kinda make the romance more interesting no? Since now everyone has to decide which gender they want to stay as. Instead of just the others... If author plans to give the romance side a serious tone... which we'll hopefully see now that the series is "alive" again.

Giving the MC genderbend disease does kinda make the romance more interesting no? Since now everyone has to decide which gender they want to stay as. Instead of just the others... If author plans to give the romance side a serious tone... which we'll hopefully see now that the series is "alive" again.
I got not prob with this but to skip so many chapters? Still I guess we should be thankful that at least this got chapter got posted considering that it's been 4 months since the last chapter got posted

Aggregator gang
what the hell. is this some sort of tensei pandemic situation?

Dex-chan lover
This is now reminding me of that story about a genderbent warrior girl (boy og) and blacksmith demon guy with his little witch master, they hunting a cow demon lord who was WAY to powerful to revive the little witches master.

since the demon lord was too powerful they had to play the long game, this getting a lot of people involved and genderbending most of them including the demon blacksmith, they ended up genderbending back and forth so much that it became normal.

lastly the Demon guy and the warrior girl fell for each other for who they were being ether genders, they even befriended the demon lord so yeah if this is going that route its gonna be a great.

Dex-chan lover
This is now reminding me of that story about a genderbent warrior girl (boy og) and blacksmith demon guy with his little witch master, they hunting a cow demon lord who was WAY to powerful to revive the little witches master.

since the demon lord was too powerful they had to play the long game, this getting a lot of people involved and genderbending most of them including the demon blacksmith, they ended up genderbending back and forth so much that it became normal.

lastly the Demon guy and the warrior girl fell for each other for who they were being ether genders, they even befriended the demon lord so yeah if this is going that route its gonna be a great.
Do you happen to remember the title for that? Kinda made me curious to read that.

Dex-chan lover
Do you happen to remember the title for that? Kinda made me curious to read that.
Its called [The Witch's Servant and the Demon Lord's Horns] or [Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno] if you want it in its original language, its a pretty good and long read so if you get to it enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
It's not though. It just means that the manga has explored all possible outcomes. What is next? Turning their parents into opposite genders?
Only outcome will be a: and they all lived happily every after because what does it matter what gender is? Unless it's about who gets to hide Pickle... and in this new age of subversion... let's say it's pretty clear who gets the pickle.

Can someone please explain to me, how did it get such a huge gap of chapters, and where can i find it?

Dex-chan lover
Its called [The Witch's Servant and the Demon Lord's Horns] or [Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno] if you want it in its original language, its a pretty good and long read so if you get to it enjoy!
Read it a long time ago, but I had no idea what was happening

Dex-chan lover
welp, now they're just going to rehash everything they've done prior except with a genderbent genderbending perspective.

I know to quit while I'm ahead. Maybe I'll be wrong and this will become a celebrated achievement never before experienced by mankind. I'll come back in a few years if I remember.

Dex-chan lover
welp, now they're just going to rehash everything they've done prior except with a genderbent genderbending perspective.

I know to quit while I'm ahead. Maybe I'll be wrong and this will become a celebrated achievement never before experienced by mankind. I'll come back in a few years if I remember.
and here I was hoping we will the to explore more of the traditional romance in the genderbending way, but way the Efing hell did they turn the GUY into a loli of all the efing things?? like what is that supposed to do for the bloody romance? that the guys can get the d too? as long as they turn into lolis??

I’m droping this one too >.>

Double-page supporter
author turn this series into suicide bomb by make mc become best girl(loli) than other girls, and I into it

Users who are viewing this thread