I Arrived at Oni-san

Summary: A Oni one day asked the villagers to find him a maid to do his cleaning but instead they misunderstood him and brought him a sacrifice which is the loli on the cover, the Oni then explains the miss understanding to the loli and at the same time refuses to hire her due to the loli`s young age, the loli doesn’t want to go back since she was a burden to the village (Somehow), the Oni hearing that offers the loli to be his temporary wife until she grows up and is able to leave the place on her own

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I think it’s a Ogre not Oni......... wait, isn’t that the same?

Loli - check
over sized clothes - check

think imma going to like this

Aggregator gang
It’s a decent start, I love Heroine! Though there’s still to little information, they do make a good couple.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Too young to work, but not too young to marry

Man labour laws are something else

Why Ogre-san?? It's better to stick to one language, call him Mr. Ogre or Oni-san, but don't mix it like this

Dex-chan lover
Can't get past the idea that she's too young to do chores but old enough to marry. Hard pass for me.

Group Leader
@GreenDragon Dammit, now I can't stop feeling the same way. Yeah, I'd much prefer Oni-san as well. Shit. It just reads so weird now lol.

@Blacklight240 the only difference between them that i know is that generally oni have horns sticking out of their heads while orges don't

Dex-chan lover
Ogre-san please don't kick me out of your swamp

large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread