I Arrived at Oni-san

this shit better stay pure and fluffy with no age progression stuck in a time freeze everything legal and untainted

Fed-Kun's army
@yelisei eh I kinda want to see the series continue until they're both an elderly couple playing with their grandkids. That is assuming he's not immortal cause that'll lead to a heartbreaking ending with him still looking young comforting elderly Hinata on her deathbed...

But I agree on it staying pure and fluffy no ecchi nor smut even if she no longer a loli.

Contributor
@wolfeng:

No, I really don't think so. My brief reading of the opening chapters indicates that the premise is every bit as nonsensical as it sounds from the description.

Whether this is just the author thinking "playing house is cute" or whether it's the more obvious G-rated fetish material, I myself didn't read far enough to find out for sure... It sort of felt like a slightly unnerving mix of both.

For those people who are willing to cry blood for wanting to read it ... Well let me say that you can read it on the Twitter of the same creator, the cost /?
It's that it's in Japanese ... Ha ha ha ... Obviously.
Here I leave the link of the creator's Twitter if you like to read it in its original language.
https://twitter.com/i/moments/967971838704799744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Emoment%7Ctwgr%5E393039363b74776565745f6d65646961&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2Fmedia%2Ff52a6bc80a316fc32739f959299faacf

Aggregator gang
This hasn’t been uploaded in awhile.

It’s actually not bad. Adorable. Good romance, just a bit too much of average characters.

I see a lot of potential though

i want to see...when she said living here with oni-san as his wife without the "(temporary)"

Fed-Kun's army
Well, a manga about a lolicon Oni-chan raising his loli wife? 10/10 it is!

Jk, 5/10. The characters are bland and I'm more of an "ara ara" person.

P.S. I guess she was ostracized 'cause she's an albino unless red eyes and white hair are common.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I kinda got the mindset that once one of them is a entity able to live thousands of years without any physical change, age really doesn't matter.
If they bothered with age then basically any normal humans would be kids to them...

Though I wonder how old she is... She looks like a kid barely around 10 but she could be older since it seems she came from a poor background and might have her growth stunted... She can be quite mature after all.

To be honnest that eye curtain thing looks dumb as fuck, and the :D open mouth smile he got more than any other facial expressions gets anoying to,even so i went through it all.

The kiddoes way of acting and thinking is Nice, actually enjoyed her character, but that demons eye cover total ruined it for me, its like making a unicorn with a dick as the horn, it looks dumb but at the same time your eyes keep getting drawn to it as its so damn obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread