I Arrived at Oni-san

Dex-chan lover
So cute! I think I'll need to limit my sugar intake after reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca I mean, he isn't human so... I guess it's about as legal as a little girl and an animal? Which is presumably not legal at all but I don't know what kind of weird ass countries some of you guys live in.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Niehime to kemono no ou in some ways.
Such a warm wholesome manga.

@inu-san Yeah, it seems to be riding that line right now. 🤔

It's cute right now, as long as it doesn't get creepy. (i.e. usagi drop - after she grows up)

Dex-chan lover
This is cute... where did I put my insulin...

But if I were to change this, I'd make it so that the girl heard from her parents that Ogres would lie to their victims before eating them so that the loli would always be paranoid while at the same time preparing for death (and maybe season herself?) while Ogre-san just sits there, misunderstanding that she's playing some kind of game because she's a kid and plays along, scaring her in the process but he is too dense to notice, then repeat. Such a missed opportunity cause this gimmick would last very long.

Cute, but also creepy whenever I notice that the girl is like what? 6? Damn...

A single man living with a daughter with absolutely no ecchi scenes? We can't have that happening. Quick, make her his wife!
Seriously why?

Double-page supporter
Before I even attempt to read this, is there a logical reason why he makes a tiny child his wife instead of just adopt her as a daughter?

It’s a manga with shikigamis so maybe he just doesn’t think the age difference is a problem ? For all we know he might as well be 1000 years old a 20 year old person would be a little child for him too

Users who are viewing this thread