I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me

Dex-chan lover
I know some people have the degrading kink...... is anyone with this kink at least happy reading this? I'm taking notes in my head reading on red flags if anyone I am friends or with says this to me.

Yeah the story is horrible, yeah only people who need therapy like this, but are we just gonna ignore what the translator said chapter 4? I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Funniest shit I've read all year, and the buttmad replies makes it even funnier

Group Leader
I am turned on by this woman.

Wait, I see you're making a strange face. Let me explain. There's a difference between the Girlfriend of this manga and a typical abusive gf. Look at the actions of the Girlfriend. She writes a note for you so you don't screw up your date. She tells you what you're doing wrong. She plans on visiting you while you're sick.

Unlike irl abusers, the Girlfriend cares for the mc. She doesn't see the mc as some disposable human being that she can leech off of. She needs someone to latch onto. It's just that she also has the irrepressible urge to belittle and humiliate the mc for her own sadistic enjoyment. Sure, this doesn't change the fact that the mc is essentially an emotional punching bag for her, but it's a punching bag that she cares about. It's a punching bag that she is attached to and takes care of every now and then to make sure it doesn't break.

The Girlfriend doesn't look past your flaws. She loves you for your flaws, because she loves humiliating and belittling you for your flaws. But that's still love.

Tl;dr this manga scratches that perfect itch between the overlap of "abuse me" and "love me." The Girlfriend abuses you but she's also attached to you. Personally, a great find.

I just follow this manga cause of the translator's random shit on the last page. Other than that, y'all are sick.

Users who are viewing this thread