I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
There's a bittersweetness to his personal growth gradually moving him away from the rabbit imagery while the rabbit girl further develops her crush on him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Good job.

Hey, the plot is moving!!

Now the cute bunny girl will learn how to obliterate anyone who bullies her!
Good job on MC on helping his dad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do NOT scare me like that EVER again I thought we were just gonna skip to the "game's" timeline now

4 back shots still no bunny tail... am sad.
also 12 years came to an end? he still look the same though? And is this really going to skip the mc befriending and growing close to haneul. I am afraid there is going to be a time skip and their relationship will be implied to have gotten better, but not appear any different.

Dex-chan lover
When the 12 year thingy is said to end im really excited to see grown up mc but ouh...

It just he finally not 12 but 13 instead. Damn you author

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait, I think I know why it's written as "my twelve years have come to an end"

Based on the novel, next chapter will be the circumcision chapter where he jokes that he has been reborn as a real man.

Either way, this is basically the end of the training/prologue arc where he has been spending a great deal of effort in stopping his gift taking over his body. Instinct Control wasn't enough which is why there was the long family reunion arc to obtain Courage (and also to settle the score with the other cousin).

Timeskip to main story incoming. Or rather, speedrunning through middle school years.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
His real spirit animal.
monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-rabbit.gif

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell does Haneful barely get any lines! She feels like a damn background character in a story about her. She says "175", "That's", and laughs. She just found out she has incredible magic potential and she's been accepted as an apprentice but instead of her reaction it cuts to MC telling his family what happened and how he needs to keep Haneful from being evil! The little sister speaks more for goodness' sake! It just feels shallow rn but I want to like this series.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what to think about that lion rabbit. Its funny and kinda cute but it could have been a muscular rabbit or a lion cub or just a big rabbit with a mane. If its going to be a chimera make it more chimera.

Users who are viewing this thread