I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Why is that? I never realized a lot of anime bunny girls use hammers. Is there a reference I'm missing?
Aside from Asian myth, there also the trope of small/fast characters using huge weapons, & majority of bunny girl in media & hammer fit this trope.

The way I see it, the mana vision skill is the minimum skill required to solve the puzzles, actually solving the puzzle is basically a 'can you pay attention at all?' test, this is just to eliminate those who don't even pass the the most basic of requirements after all, the real test is later if I didn't read thing wrong.

so, solving more puzzles is basically a test of how commited you are, probably closer to a personality test and random skill checks than anything else, since you get the test number after a single puzzle people can just ignore the rest if they don't have patience

Dex-chan lover
Mc was absolutely cruel but that punishment was more than enough as long as they're not dead lmao. It's called "fuck around and find out" for a reason

Users who are viewing this thread