I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss

Double-page supporter
I know the soul in the MC's body is older than what he actually looks like, but damn I love the interaction with the female characters. Smooth job, kid. Smooth job. (y)

This is adapted from a Korean webnovel, correct ? Without diving into spoilers, is there still a lot of content left before we actually get to the high school life ? I'm expecting the MC meeting and fighting against the GameMC. I hope both will become friendly rivals.

If someday, MC becomes heir to the clan, I'm expecting them to have him betrothed to his cousin(♀️). Since they did say that the clan has the responsibility to produce strong hunters, I doubt they wouldn't betrothed two genius that were able to use "blue lightning" at such young age. At least, if there position in the family tree allows it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this was refreshingly puerile until I realized it was an adaptation of one of the novels written by the same guy that wrote ReLife Player... I sincerely hope it it doesn't become as much of a slog as that eventually did.
Also, never expected a shoddy translation job to actually improve the entertainment value of something that was already mediocre or even subpar at times.:pepela:

8/10 if you can get past the cliches, bad mtl and the fact that they kinda forgot to focus on the main idea if this book. Otherwise its a good way to waste time if you have too much

Dex-chan lover
what kind of Reisen is this?
162px-ReiseinIN.png

Supporter
For anyone who expects this to actually have anything to do with what's in the title, don't bother.
I read the first 10 chapters and then skimmed the next 10:
The childhood friend is in chapters 1, 2, 3 and 9. That's it. Also in ch 2 she's only in the first scene.

Yet another series ruined by a scanlation group with a proofreader in name only. I feel like I'm losing braincells with every sentence I read.
Dropped at chapter 7.

If they ever decide to actually have the other characters play an interesting role in this, send me a comment. I'm not expecting much, but the premise still seems genuinely interesting, if they ever play into it and explore the "middle boss's" change and how that changes things.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty generic but if it progresses well it could be decent. Not every manga needs to be groundbreaking, so long as you do not expect a masterpiece.

The translation is quite bad though. Not incomprehensible-level bad, but still quite bad

Double-page supporter
the writing is shallow and of the 23 chapters that are out all of them are about a kindergarten rugrat ass toddler main character. 2/10
I'm not saying that this is good storytelling, but I don't think this is bad enough to be a 2/10. It's too mediocre to be a 2/10.

I'm enjoying the cuteness so far, and the stuggles of the MC are decent. He knows what he needs to change and how to change things, so that he doesn't let himself be controlled by his wild-running title ability.
It's a nice comic as of yet, about a boy changing himself from BOTH his pasts and future that he knows what will happen, and wants to avoid.
This ends up reading more as a time-travel + videogame-isekai. He wants to survive, and wants to change how the mid-boss becomes, so that she doesn't become what she was known for in the game MC played before he died.

Supporter
Who on earth are the 350 morons who thought that this was a 10 star comic?

It's not terrible but also but particularly memorable. I give it a 6.

I enjoy this a ton. It’s light-hearted and fun for the chapters released thus far despite the pressing “doom” in the background. Also LMAO at the guy insulting people for rating this highly. Everyone is different.
Looking forward to where this is going, I have a feeling it might turn out to be a great one if the plot takes some turns and develops the main characters emotionally.

Users who are viewing this thread