I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
hoi no hoi no hoi -asley
jk jeez what a good ossan he leave the space to let young one grow up
by not point at mistake but let them taste it for themself while make sure they not die from there mistake

Dex-chan lover
Yea, amount of food stolen and number of goblins don't match in the first place.
Also I am not sure if it's a right thing to hold back on a mission even if you are coaching someone.
@Daganbro Now I wonder if crossover between GS and Hero Union BBS would be awesome thing. I mean, it totally would, but it's bad to assume.

Dex-chan lover
This is nice. Rather than flexing his experience, he's carefully nurturing the kids and building them up the tough but careful way.

@kwendy Oh man. If Goblin Slayer could access the Hero BBS, he'd probably end up getting his hands on some absurd magic. He'd be one of the "Weirdo Veterans" too.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I also made a mistake in the past underestimating the number of Goblins. But I could kill them all with one swing of my sword too.

Fed-Kun's army
She probably would have learned a bit faster if he had pointed out the disguised footprints with a leading question like "What's this?"
It won't give away the answer, and if she doesn't understand at first, she will likely understand once she sees the extra goblins and monster leading them.

Seems kinda silly to go from a mage who killed a big ol' demon to some babysitter.
besides that why wouldn't he just become the Earl and then still go out on adventuring missions.
Don't quite think anyone would care?

Dex-chan lover
@jebjordan

He mentioned two reasons: assassins and political squabbles. Now, you might be wondering how stupid people would have to be to try and assassinate/manipulate one of the strongest mages/warriors in history, but humans are capable of incredible idiocy if the reward is great enough. For fuck's sake we made Nuclear weapons and the MAD 'doctrine'.

Luck is like a pseudo-god to these people. Because of that he has incredible sociopolitical power over the human race. There will always be idiots that want to play god, and Luck will be their target.

Users who are viewing this thread