I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.5

Dex-chan lover
Everytime i see "that" line i can picture archer in my head doing a spittake while drinking tea

@Liquidxlax @Elmithian iirc, the original saying is "He wouldn't die even if you killed him", as in, this person is so strong that they won't die. The infamous Fate/stay night quote was playing off that saying to mean that nobody should be too strong to die.

Double-page supporter
@kamishiniyari

Its on the right track except for the female archer. After recruiting the boy and chicken, mc wants to own a house instead of freeloading on the the guild master house

Dex-chan lover
@skyscar - their party had a female healer. Stereotypically, she got married to Eric the Hero, and now she is the Queen.
I think she was absent during the final battle because she was too pregnant or something.

"why our lady knight is brought back on stretcher?" 🤨
"she was burnt by a non-existent, high-detailed illusion, 20 tonnes weight flame-thrower dragon." 🤓

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I pulled this one out.

VdjO5eN.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@arkvin, ah.. i see, i am starting to forgot things then, was skimmed thru many parts of the novel so probably not that many parts actually stuck in my head.

Dex-chan lover
people die when they are killed. well you don't have to tell me
you sure take note from emiya-senpai huh?
@dethduck now i can't get it out of my head

Users who are viewing this thread