I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.5

Dex-chan lover
@hikistyle Well he is the person that everyone else turns to when they want to know what happens to people when they are killed.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy Just make sure your not mistaking "dying and coming back" with "not dying". These are two very different things. If you are killed you are by definition dead. Whether you stay dead or not is beside the point, especially if the cooldown time passes and its no longer a CPR level revival but one from true death.

Isekai protags for instance almost all die when they are killed. You have to die to be reborn after all.

Dex-chan lover
9980d1eea64051ac4fbcd1843ae9e32d868ab340_hq.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Luck is the new President Benson with great observations of "People die if they're killed"

9dpu.png

"We'll do this the old navy way! First one to die! Loses!" - President Benson

Also got Ghostbusters vibes at the end with sending a E rank after a dragon even if it's an illusion.
"Go get her Ray!"
9dpx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man I noticed this quite a bit last chapter when she was doing dogeza but

Celes is THICC

Dex-chan lover
Yep, its an illusion. One that's going to lead to a chicken with a magnificent plume.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Humans discontinue to be in a state of living if they’re stopped at doing so

"People die if they are killed", No sh*t sherlock. Even here I can see this stupid quote. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I believe it is a saying that is pretty tough to translate? But essentially it is just saying that "everything has an end" but that phrasing doesn't really work when translating it over to atl English.

Since in many scenarios it would sound too passive and really wouldn't make sense in context and the better translations are way too lengthy, and again, wouldn't fit well in the text box or the flow.

Dex-chan lover
wait..
chicken god already
???
I don't think it was this early (or I already forgot stuffs)

Users who are viewing this thread