I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
We all know what happens if he gets pissed...
150939423-352-k294067.jpg

if anyone's interested, the temple the Big Cock is in is based off of a real life ruin:

377px-Petra_Jordan_BW_21.JPG

petra is an ancient city in modern-day jordan that's very notable for its strong greco-roman architectural influences despite being 1) thousands of miles away from the source material and 2) built directly into the canyon wall rather than as a complete building, like the facade it mimics. It's a real-life example of cool fantasy desert-dwelling societies. the nabateans that built it were a pretty cool culture, and they did a lot of fantasy-like things, like building massive temples into canyons, harvesting rainwater, and defeating invading enemies by knowing their difficult-to-live-in terrain well.

Double-page supporter
The most badass chara finally appear, hail Gerberga-sama!!

And lucilla is adorable af

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder
If you ever read "The Strongest System", you'll find a main character who hatches an egg between a dragon god and a phoenix. It comes out a chicken, and actually CHOOSES another chicken to have its babies, lol. The children are...unique. My favorite is the one wearing all the bling.

seeing gerberga, i heard that “OOOOO” “DUN DUN” sound you hear from sumo type stuff in jap stuff.

Aggregator gang
Hey guys, remember that hilarious apocalypse manga where all adults turned into giant murder chickens?

Users who are viewing this thread