I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

if I'm getting this right, Kanon has lived multiple lives in this world and has done this dozens of times. She's self aware that she's in this game world, so why is she living exactly like the game? Wouldn't she be sick of it by now? I don't get her motives. like get a hobby hon. screwing the same 5 boys can't be that interesting.

Yeah wouldn't she be bored by now repeating the same story over and over... Ok girl you do you 🤷🏻‍♀️MC bout to take all you have

Dex-chan lover
Rather than another reincarnated person I think she’s just someone who keeps her memories whenever the world “resets”. I bet her original personality was nice like it described in the game but it grew more and more twisted the more loops she went through. She probably didn’t play the game, but thinks she’s a “heroine” because everything in the world seems to revolve around her and most of her choices always get good outcomes regardless of what she choose or something like that.

Oh so the glitch is that the heroine is aware of the time loop and is now selfishly evil. 🤔 gotcha

Double-page supporter
Ahh our FL's crying face is adorkably amazing!

Reads all comments below mine GASP that's so terrifying!!!

That's scary to know someone have to repeat all the enjoyment again and again to the state where they became the true villainess itself

Users who are viewing this thread