I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell. They think their in heaven, but their really in hell.
Poor Heroine, She is already lost.

Dex-chan lover
...Hmm. Funnily, I don't think this heroine is a reincarnator. She's just a character that became self-aware over the iterations.

Unfortunately, this time, Erika has cheats. Also she's just kinda minding her own business having fun with NPCs.

I wonder if this is the glitch? It feels a bit like the third prince is the abnormality though.

Dex-chan lover
Either the heroine is a glitch or she is a reincarnation as well.

Contributor
What if
the original villainess' personality took over the heroine's body (post-suicide and resurrection), forcing out the original heroine's personality, which would explain her drastic 180 in personality from the usual?

Fed-Kun's army
oh so she's the bug the god was talking about. like did she become self aware or something?

Is the heroine and villainess role always looped with their full memories hence why original Erika went on a suicide..?
Because I see no point in bringing a outsider to come replace this world's heroine role with such favorable positions in each loop and not get corrupt overtime.

The heroine and the villainess probably have memories of all the loops, that's why the original Erika suicided.

I'm guessing that's why the original Erica snapped and killed herself. Also is kyle the cat?

And also, I just started hating this exponentially after the green tea bish was revealed. Whyyyyyy? Why are capture targets so stupid?

And is this why the God doesn't care if she defeats the original heroine, cause the original heroine is tearing up their universe for being self-aware? It would make sense then.

Users who are viewing this thread