I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

He jumped straight to "seeing the future"?? Such a bold assessment. I would have thought she overheard them, or was spying on them, and thats how she knew they were meeting. Who guesses "knowing the future" unless they know something about the future themselves?

Somehow I dislike this black hair guy attitude. He’s persistent and annoying to the mc too much. Didn’t she just ask him to not question anything he saw? And now he called her out and wanted her to explain??! you don’t mean to harm the mc, but pls can you be less annoying to her a little?? Follow her to protect is great thank, but pls just don’t forcefully chime in her business unless she asks for help.

Kinda weird for her to have memories of her loop and still bad at acting?
That or she's faking her bad acting while having a easier time with the targets clearing the obstacles for her.

@Kazumaik In a previous chapter she stated she could do whatever she wanted and this world would still love her, so I think she just doesn't care honestly. It'll be fine anyway, is what I believe she thinks

I complained a lot about ch1 but this manga is actually interesting, and the event a quick. Not really interesting if I wanted a good story but it's still a nice casual read.

@Chitandaeru He may be, or he could be using those ladies as a means of a 'information network' to better help with whatever agenda he has. You can't say for certain until more releases come out. Just because SHE assumes he's on a date doesn't mean he is. It could just easily be that troupe of 'OMG the ML is going on a date with that woman! Oh wait it's his mother/sister/aunt/friend'

Dex-chan lover
You know what, mc? Fuck your badump, you masochistic fucker. Here you are getting threatened and what did you do? Get fucking wet that's what, you filthy casual.

She doesn't have to say anything. All she has to say is that she thought Kanon had her eyes on Thione's fiance and as her friend, confirmed it, or something along those lines. It's not like spying on people = psychic. Get your otaku butt together and stop drooling over the hidden character already

Double-page supporter
OMG! If that bitch is a bug! Report on forum, wait for the developer (God) to realize and patch it up. End story. Riot has been doing it for year

OOO so he's a playboy... Everything's happening so fast I couldn't catch it lol

God I hate his game MC. Kanon's literal one job is to steal other ladies' men. So frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread