I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Thanks for the translation! I think it's good enough though it may not be that long. I would just liked to have seen the romance between the main protagonists a little bit more. Maybe a chapter? But it was good nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
thanks for all the translations.
does this mean the evil shadow was an isekai person so are they dead dead now ?

Dex-chan lover
This feels pretty good. A bit of that axing style whiplash as things ramped up pretty hard before being just as rapidly resolved.

The one thing that I am curious about is if the reckless god is gonna do any more of those loops or something like that...

I don't get the feeling of this being axed, honestly. I completely agree with the fact that the epilogue and last chapter were slightly rushed, but other than that? Everything was amazing. It accomplished the story that the author set out to write. This story was super good!! ;; I feel like the author could do a sequel about the black fog, if so desired. However, that isn't really necessary, persay. It was a clean and happy ending. I liked it bunches and bunches. I feel bad for Kannon/OG Heroine reverting to a childish state, but at the same time, it felt necessary.

My only complaint is that I don't recall her not being allowed to use magic? There were a few things that left me with a question mark hanging over my head like that. Also, it seemed like someone died??? But they said no one died??? So I'm confused there. That's literally my only complaint. Other than that, I really, really, REALLLLLLYYY enjoyed this story. It was amazingly well done!

Thank yall for the translation! I really enjoyed this series, although the ending seems way too sudden and they didn't even have the male lead and female lead get together >.> Either way thank you all for the hard work in bringing this series to us!

That was fast! Though I think that the author did a good job cramming it all together without looking like the story got cut off.
I like this better than if it was dragged on with unnecessary conflict.

Hmmm seems to be that it was cancelled midway and somehow had to scrape everything and create a โ€œcoherentโ€ ending to wrap things up....

Not the worst ending but damn that was rushed in all aspects

Thanks for ur hard work to complete this series ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Group Leader
I think this ending is just perfect. Itโ€™s a bit rushed, but I think the author did a good job of wrapping it. There was no reason to make this longer.

That said, thank you for all your hard work, Knights of Earl Grey!

Double-page supporter
how was this an ending? how was this a series? how was this not a disappointment? had potential, was wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread