I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

This felt like I was packed for an extended road trip and ended up brick walling 5 minutes in.

Dex-chan lover
It ended? Really?
She didn't became a villainess she became a heroine...
Meh.

The axe claims one more of the god ones.

Still a good one except the title. She became a heroine with that ending lmao.

Meo

Double-page supporter
On one hand...I'm glad to finally read completed villainess manga (yes, this was why I read it). But the whole pace of this thing was mach 1. There wasn't enough time for me to like or hate the characters. Things didn't make sense like how I thought there would be a hot tiger daddy but all I saw was some wild boars. What the black mist that corrupted Kanon. NOTHING was explained.

Dex-chan lover
Short manga like this isn't so bad, hopefully this brings forth the continuation soon
I do have a feeling that this is just a prologue

Fed-Kun's army
Fwooosshhh. Wow, did you see what went by? No, I couldn't see it either, the series passed by so fast, I couldn't even see it.

Double-page supporter
Finally got see a villainess manga with an ending. Good manga.

Is this the real ending or just the ending of season 1? Because yeah, the story could have told a lot more :c

Tnks a lot <3

Well from the first chapter it was clear that this would definitely get axed early lol

I just got whiplash from how quickly that went and ended. That was fast hot damn. Considering the popularity of the genre right now I'm surprised that got the ax as quickly as it did.

Users who are viewing this thread