I Became the Housekeeper of the Bachelors' Barracks of the Kingdom's Knights - Ch. 1

Meo

Double-page supporter
Does she have charm? Cause everyone from the bandit, knight, doctor all seem to adore her. It's like zero effort, reverse harem COMPLETED.

And...there's no test for another worlder? Anyone wearing strange clothes and dying their hair would be from another world?

At first she said that they're not speaking Japanese but later on she gets understood as they converse so does than mean she has the perk of understanding foreign languages??????

I'm not going to lie but this seems really bad. Everyone seems to have fallen for her despite only having just met her.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation, though I'd strongly suggest that you find a font that's easier to read.

I'm calling passive charm effect that the MC isn't aware of. The random ladies that get butchered in page 14 seem comparable to her, so barring extreme circumstances like an extreme gap in beauty standards (which I doubt) or grossly disproportionate gender ratio (which also seems unlikely since the bandit leader specifies women AND children, meaning both fetch comparable profit), the knights' reactions to her blush is unnatural.

I really wish mc has some unknown charm magic and not "everyone really just did fall in love with her at first sight" and also the font made me cry I had to give up after 3 pages-

shes so confused the whole chap i love it shes like im so confused but its nice to have met nice people

The MC seems like those fake bit** ya know the ones who are like bratty. Welp this is moving to fast but ok?

Omigosh uh pls use a different font (mangatemple is almost unreadable, especially with how close everything is) and pls fix your leading. Also if the text doesnt fit in the box, make the size of the text smaller. A good font for this series could be Clementine but theres a ton of fonts out there

Users who are viewing this thread