I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I've Arrived at a Dwarven Town

Group Leader
Every fantasy story ever:

Long ago the 4 species used to love together in peace and harmony

Then everything changed when the humans attacked

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how the elves and dwarves went after the demon kingdom instead of the humans who’re literally prolonging the war by continuing to keep the demon POW’s

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!!!
Glad AOC is back :D
Man, i really missed this ;-;
Akari reuniting with the children was really cute, but humans came to do shit again
Theres some acumulated raw chapters for now, but AOC can take their time doing this, wish you guys the best~~

Double-page supporter
Kind of hoping for humanity's downfall, or at least the morons in charge of the humans. Burning down a town of a neutral country full of noncombatants, intentionally killing civilian men, women and children. I'm pretty sure that's a war crime, as is taking hostage of a neighboring kingdoms monarch. Advocating the genocide of an entire (demon)race. They are basically the worst.

Why the hell would you start torching a neutral forces town? That'll just turn them against you

So since the raws are up to chapter 15 does that mean we'll get another new chapter soon? :D

Finally an update, they seriously kept us waiting fo quite awhile now, but wow even in manga Humans are rotten to the core huh 👀

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing the hero decided to fuck off and fool around with the demons. I dont think he'd approve of this kind of crap.

Ah yes, trust the humans to fk shit up and still somehow have the elves and dwarves on their side.

Users who are viewing this thread