I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - We Held a Ball (Part 1&2)

Mygad. The number of absurdly traumatic ways Tooyama Ema can think of for birthing a child is astounding. I'm unsure if I should be horrified or awed.

Aggregator gang
She’s... never gonna lose her virginity, is she? Lmao, wonder what the next cop out will be

Dex-chan lover
The ways she gets pregnant are all so fucking hilarious. Like Jesus Christ, who expects a dress that’s booby trapped to knock you up?

I love this manga so much. Lately I have been loving parenting mangas so much. This has become my favorite manga of all time. I just love it so much

@Anzure

Then you should check out these ones (it's a long list):
-Spy x Family
-Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita
-Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen
-Hataraku Maou-sama (baby appears on chapter 27, calls MC papa and the heroine mama, also has an anime but the baby doesn't appear in it)
-Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu sareta Ossan dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita node Nonbiri Jinsei wo Ouka suru
-Yotsuba to!
-Madoromi-chan ga Iku.
-Sen to Man
-Hyakunichikan!!
-Kyou no Ryuuko-chan
-Maou no Musume wa Yasashisugiru!!
-Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi
-Chiisana Majo no Collier
-Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru
-Udon no Kuni no Kin'iro Kemari (has an anime)
-Somali to Mori no Kamisama (has an anime)
-Potemayo (has an anime)
-Kakushigoto (has an anime)
-Hinamatsuri (has an anime)
-Barakamon (has an anime)
-Nyanko Days (has an anime)
-Daa! Daa! Daa! (has an anime)
-Gakuen Babysitters (has an anime)
-Himouto! Umaru-chan (has an anime)
-Miira no Kaikata (has an anime)
-Minami-ke (Older sister acts like a mother to her younger sisters. Has an anime)
-Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (has an anime)
-Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. (has an anime)
-Alice to Zouroku (has an anime)
-Beelzebub (has an anime)
-Gugure! Kokkuri-san (has an anime)
-Aishiteruze Baby (has an anime)
-Kure-nai (has an anime)
-Usagi Drop (I would just watch the anime. Manga ending was disappointing imo)
-Hanamaru Youchien (has an anime)
-Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki (has an anime)
-Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (has an anime)
-Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (has an anime movie)
-Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. (has an anime)
-Chibi Devi (has an anime)
-Minori Scramble! (anime only)
-Oneichan to Issho
-Nukoduke
-Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya
-Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka
-Sodatechi Maou!
-Brother for Rent
-Chichikogusa
-No Youna
-Chokotto Hime
-Hakase no Kimagure Homunculus
-Ayakashiko (Has a child youkai that the MC treats like her little sister/daughter)
-Cat & Chiyo
-Dungeon Nursery
-Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu
Most of it have some form of child-caring or parenting content. Some have no actual human children, but do have cute little creatures or pets with guardians or owners who treat them like their kid.

Banned
I don't think her virginity is even relevant at this point. She just simultaneously birthed twins. It'd have to be some pretty insane magic for her cunt not to be a huge, stretched out, bloody mess.

I'm more impressed that dress isn't completely wrecked.
Like when she walked into the ball wearing it, my first thought was "that thing is going to have milk-stains all down the front in a few minutes"... Little did I know she'd also go through a full twin pregnancy wearing it. Yeah, that dress is a write-off.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto, she is still very much a virgin imo. from that I see, the egg pops out by magic, not through ordinary human methods. for example: it's inside the stomach, then poof! it's outside :D

Banned
@WoodyCyber : Honestly, none of these attempted explanations are sufficient. The truth of the matter is that what is happening is just omitted entirely. The egg probably isn't poofling out by magic so much as the entire process of it getting out is completely nullified like someone used King Crimson on it.

Dex-chan lover
THAT IS SO CUTE

tenor.png

Yeah its official the author does not want to write these two having sex. First a potion then a cookie and now a conception dress. Whats next or is she gonna wear that dress for making children from now on?

Users who are viewing this thread