I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - We Held a Ball (Part 1&2)

Group Leader
@VIVIT: I just noticed that youngest child in Akari's hands on that picture has actually NO horns. Does that imply something? 😅

We Held a Ball... and I Gave Birth to Twins!?
Also the most committed on chapter I have ever seen!

ooh hello Trois et Quatre if we follow french number's names :)
They are soooo cute. I love this, it's crazy and cute <3

Fed-Kun's army
Raw chapter 10 is out now and seriously I can't stop laughing🤣🤣🤣. No spoilers but people are going to love this chapter more than the other chapters put together in my opinion.

@ac45king how were you able to read the raw version? I went to the raw version but I can’t even click on ch10 cause it’s locked. Did you buy the chapter? And if you did, how? Cause I want to try doing that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leyvas
I just read the raw chapter on a different site here is a link if you want to check out the chapter https://kisslove.net/read-isekai-de-saikyo-mao-no-kodomotachi-no-mama-ni-natchaimashita-raw-chapter-10.html

Just read this from start to current update. While its all... unbelievably absurd, I can't hate it since I'm a sucker for learning to be a family type of story.
Hello twins Trois and Quatre

Honestly, random add-on but thanks to the cover of ch.1 for reminding us that Deus will grow up so handsome! Plus he's a smooth talker! Not to mention, you'll NEVER go hungry with him.

So, right now she's gotten pregnant thanks to
An - a rare potion
Deus - magical cookie with specific conditions
Trois and Quatre - dress absorbing mana from both parents (clearly needs some involvement with papa other than the attempt of snu2x)
Place your bets on baby #5! (kinda disappointed the male-female ratio is off on the kids, the males are either 3 or 4 if we base it on the cover?)
And since everyone is reminding us on Ch.1 cover page, the last kid is definitely the one she's holding onto. But baby #9 might actually be the small girl with the twin ghosts like things, unless she has an excuse of being short.

Edit: After checking the raws, the male twin is most likely a
beast tamer and is most likely the depressing looking guy of the upper left corner. And will most likely be Trois/#3 and has so far been shown a big crybaby compared to his siblings
and the female twin is just someone with
absurd physical stats? using google translate apparently tells us she's quatre/#4

Double-page supporter
Ohey, all 10 of them are shown in the first cover... If one of the twins is the grumpy guy with the wolf, then I guess the other one is the girl with the headscarf and purple hair? She seems to be singing. Magic song?

Thanks for the chapter!
Well it's nice the demons were able to throw a ball for a bit before going back to the traditional party methods. Albert a little too full of preconceived notions of what a woman wants and humans being good while demons are bad. Although it's good he's learning that they're people too. Hopefully he'll be able to invent a toilet that MC can use without falling into the latrine or hitting the poor slime. King likely to be a problem as he seems to give off a human supremacist vibe that considers a different opinion a crime against humanity deserving death. Hopefully Gran's mother calms down after meeting the kids, although considering her reaction when the king mentioned MC seems like she's upset for some reason. Will just have to read on to find out why. She should be more willing than king to make peace considering her husband was human as well. Was it ever mentioned on how long she's been captured? The King looks around thirties to forties in terms of age so can't be more than twenty years at the most. Also, is Albert a summoned hero as well or just someone blessed with the job or was appointed due to his combat power and ability to use the Holy Sword?

@d_a_renoir Might be singing, talking or just have mouth open like a few of the others like MC. As for who the twins are will just have to wait for them to grow up enough until they both resemble one character from picture.

Users who are viewing this thread