I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - We Held a Ball (Part 1&2)

Double-page supporter
any spoilers about the mother of the demon lord? also is the father of the demon lord dead or alive?

Dex-chan lover
Coughcoughcough a guy/girl, girl/guy twin set? Who came first? Who will get the name 3 and the name 4?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
the mom sounds like a fun character, and honestly what we've seen from the previous hero (now king) sounds horrible so im 100% sure he was on some bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
Take note Christian, you may have Mary the Blessed Virgin but we have Akari the Forever Virgin

I GIVE UP! This time it was a dress. A-FREAKING-DRESS! For god sake what on earth will they think up next for the 5th baby?! Honestly, are any of their 10 children ever going to be made the actual normal way?! This manga should be titled, "The Virgin Mother!" XD

Dex-chan lover
Just when I was about to think how normal this chapter 🤣🤣🤣

And wow. How thirsty is that girl to lose her virginity? I'm just thinking she'll stay virgin till her 10th child 🤣

They really are pumping out children left and right... I’m surprised her body can keep up

I figured it out! From the giant family picture in chapter 1, these two twins have got to be the purple-haired boy with the book and the purple-haired girl wearing the blue dress with the butterfly hair ribbons! >:D

Users who are viewing this thread