I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - There's a Bath House in the Castle

Group Leader
Thanks so much for doing all these chapters!! You did a great job and I hope to see more!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters! Hope you or someone else continues to continue!

You said these releases were to practice your skills? HELL MANN u nailed it!!! Smooth cleaning and TS, the TL also make sense!! You even retype the SFX for us, OMG u really did a great work!!

Please keep up your work ♡♡

You are a miracle that translates the series and for that we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Group Leader
Thank you for the mass upload! I’ve been dying for new chaoters and you saved us! Thank you for your hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
Woah, mass, read some yesterday night then rest today thxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxzzzzzzzzzxx

I'm really grateful to you, I was loosing hope that i will never read this manga again. But you just bring me a ray of hope on these hard times, and I'm not lying when I'm saying this. This is my top 1 manga of all time, and I am literally really grateful to you if there are still some chapters to translate i hope you do them, thanks so much thank you thank you thank you

Contributor
@megoa
And we're up to the latest raw. Thank you for doing it.
Just be careful with Dernier's name as the "i" and "e" keep swapping.

Users who are viewing this thread