I Became the Tyrant of a Defense Game - Ch. 112

For a genre that inherently is going to be rife with ass pulls and deus ex machina, this series does such a good job of 'earning' the end results, be it victory, gore, whatever.
you are absolutely right.
and fact that there are tremendous losses after almost every battel even in main cast makes it feel so that situation is still dire and engaging. while in most other cases i lose interest because why bother i already know that mc will win basically without any real sacrifice.
also one other thing i like is that even going against these kind of monster normal human soldiers are still invaluable for castles defense and it grounds whole conflict.
army charging against vampire ghouls is one of my favorite pictures in these arc.

Banned
We were all praying for some bs item or something to save them...but this ending is just to perfect and at the same time I'm gonna go sit down for a bit and watch some kitty videos 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
We salute for the honorable Jupiter sacrifice and many other lives sacrifice. They have indeed serve the world till the fullest.
press-F2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread