I Became the Ugly Lady - Ch. 2

really hoping you guys continue translating it, I really like this one
thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
hope her sister is not a two-faced bitch and their relationship to be batter
because I'm getting bored of that plot

I think the sister is white lotus. She seems too suspicious. You can't just claim other people's things and then think it's okay. I hope that's not the case but I have my white lotus weedicide just in case

Lol the Sister looks so Fake.She seems to enjoy being Harassed and putting Sylvia in Misery.Her Personality says it all,u just cant see it though that magnificient beauty..Agreed? 👀😐🔪

I hope this doesn’t follow the trope of the female lead forgiving the family without any apology for their past actions. The story seems kind of interesting

Dex-chan lover
Either the sister is actually, secretly evil.... most likely because most stories cannot write otherwise.

Or she could not process her sister being nice, like that maid.

i was gonna say in chapter one that i don’t like the sister even when she wasn’t really shown i could tell i felt it in my bones that i hate her lol

~~thx for the chapter

is she like Maryjun from 'I swear won't bother you again' or faking it

Why is it stories like this never actually draw the FL as ugly. They always draw them pretty and just say “ye they’re ugly and everyone hates them”. Drawing chubby characters doesn’t equal ugly.

Ah yeah, called it. Ugly is in reference to her ugly personality.

No matter her reasoning, throwing a vase at your sister because she was playing with your doll is understandably a horrible deed that needs to be punished.

It seems like the original character had anger management issues. It's hard for her father to even begin considering her side of the story when the argument escalates to violence so often.

Sure they should've worked with her more, but she's also never apologised??

Users who are viewing this thread